Appcelerator Titanium is an open-source framework that can be used to develop native Android and iOS apps. The development of applications with the Appcelerator Titanium program entails a series of advantages in different fields or areas, such as optimizing resources, savings in economic costs and working hours, quality, and the possibility of incorporating the most advanced technology.
Resource Optimization And Cost Savings
Titanium is an open-source software governed by a maxim that is as clear as it is profitable: create a single application valid for the most popular mobile platforms and even for use in the Web version. This achieves:
- Save Directly On Licenses Because It Is A Free Program
- Create applications that reach the maximum number of potential users with the least effort.
- Save a lot of time and costs in the creation, development, and maintenance of different versions.
- Benefit from the extensive and varied training documentation provided by the platform (manuals, videos, webinar, tutorials, etc.) and the experience of its user community, who are always sharing tips and tricks, as well as solving doubts.
- Take advantage of the different services on the cloud and managed directly by the Appcelerator, among which the storage of a large volume of data in all formats or integration with social networks stands out.
- Follow in detail the application's behavior, the response of the users, and the return on investment thanks to a complete web analytics service integrated into the platform itself. All this ensures maximum productivity and profitability of the products created.
Achieve The Quality Of Native Applications
What distinguishes this software, and is one of its main advantages, is its ability to develop applications adaptable to all types of devices but at the same time native, with a bonus of quality, performance, aesthetic finish, and multiple functionalities.
This means that the applications developed on the Titanium platform are characterized by:
- They are native and therefore focused on the profile, needs, and expectations of mobile and tablet users.
- They stand out for their excellent aesthetic and technical quality and impeccable operation.
- They are connected with the different components of the device in which they are downloaded; GPS, camera, microphone, contact directory, and other installed applications or programs.
Develop Cutting-edge Applications
Titanium offers the ability to continually improve applications to incorporate the latest advancements and advanced technology. This is possible and easy to achieve thanks to the fact that:
- It is a fully extensible product in modules and new resources.
- The system allows connection and interaction with all the devices' technological components, so you can add functions of augmented reality, motion sensors, or any other developments that may arise in the future.
- The Contributions Of The Own Community.
- The applications created with Titanium benefit from both the flexibility, greater programming simplicity, and, above all, the adaptability and versatility of the Web App and the higher quality and possibilities of the native ones. In this way, a doublet is achieved in terms of advantages, benefits, achievement of proposed objectives, and maximum productivity level.
Appcelerator Titanium APIs
Appcelerator Titanium offers several APIs to develop applications that have access to the hardware of the mobile device:
- Accelerometer: provides access to the device's accelerometer if it has one.
- Camera: Provides access to the camera application to take a photo or get it from the gallery.
- Capture: Provides access to audio and video capture applications.
- Compass: This API is useful to do verification instead of the orientation of the device; it also depends on the hardware of the device.
- Connection: Useful to work with the network connections that the device has, from WiFi networks, 3G networks, 4G networks, among others.
- Contacts: provides access to contacts stored on the device.
- Device: With this, you can get device data such as operating system, name, and other relevant data.
- Events: In addition to handling the different events generated in an application's life cycle, this API makes it possible to handle events of physical keys of the device.
- File: Its implementation facilitates access to the files of the device. With it, you can create, edit, and read binary files.
- Geolocation: Useful to obtain the geographical position of the device, either through networks or satellite GPS if the device has one.
- Media: provides access to media players such as sound and video.
- Notification: Besides being useful for creating dialog boxes as native system alerts, it also provides access to the vibrator if the device has it.
- Storage: Facilitates the use of databases based on the W3C standard and the use of local storage.
Contact Top Mobile App Development Company
The aspects of mobile apps development are diverse. For the development, companies should turn to an experienced service provider such as Hyperlink InfoSystem. Hyperlink InfoSystem was established in 2011, and we have already successfully implemented numerous ideas and have extensive practical experience. Regardless of whether it is a native app for Android, iOS, or Windows, an asset management system, an individual CMS, or a particular application to support internal processes - Hyperlink InfoSystem has so far been able to master every challenge to the satisfaction of its customers.