Our programmers have worked in the field for many years. For more than 11 years, we've served as a trusted software development partner for companies across several industries. We are a reputable worldwide IT outsourcing firm thanks to our extensive expertise in the field, our long-standing connections with customers all over the globe, and the completion of over a thousand projects. Using the Swift programming language, Hyperlink InfoSystem can help you create an iOS app that will help your company succeed.
Our Swift Application Development Services
- Application development for iOS and Mac
- Development of mobile applications for iBeacons and wearable devices
- Development of business solutions
- Dedicated Swift development team
- Development of Swiftdesktop and mobile applications
Skills And Knowledge Of A Swift Developer
- Advantageous Knowledge of Git;
- Model View Controller;
- Proficiency with all Apple products (MacBooks, iPhones, etc.);
- Ability to use iTunes Connect, the App Store, and the Apple Developer Program
- Knowledge of user interface and experience design;
- Familiarity with Swift and Objective-C;
- Possessing the skills necessary to function in the Xcode development environment;
- Acquired skills in Cocoa and the iOS software development kit;
- Awareness of common design practices;
- Understanding of OOP.
Why Go With Swift?
If you want to develop an app for iOS devices, Swift is the way to go. This is the company's proprietary programming language designed for making software. Its lightning-fast speed is its most notable quality. The designers are racing to catch up to C ++, which is now the quickest language available. This is a program that can be used to make apps for the Apple iPhone, MacBook, and other devices.
Developing an app in Swift allows you to target several Apple products. The time and money you'd have spent in the future on development can be saved in this way. With such great scalability, you can create any tools and instantly integrate them into an already running application, allowing for rapid iteration of the product's features, tools, and improvements.
Better Protection and Efficiency
According to the developers, Swift makes the software 2.5 times quicker than Objective-C, which was previously regarded as a top language for this product. As a result of the short syntax and dynamic libraries, applications can be loaded quickly. There is no way for other parties to mess with the Swift code, therefore the app can be trusted.
Custom Development on iOS
In other words, if you can program in Swift, you can make an app for iOS. It can be anything from a basic widget to a very sophisticated 3D corporate computer solution. There are so many libraries available that you can use to create practically any kind of application. This language is special because of its versatility and originality.
Fast Apps Optimization
Swift application development is fast and efficient, and the language ranks among the top 10 most minimalistic programming languages. However, Swift's potential is enormous. That means it can be used to make high-level computing applications like games that use 3D and VR, and yet it will still be streamlined and launch rapidly.
Areas Where Swift Developers Work
We provide a rundown of common fields where Swift programmers might be found:
- Entertainment - Entertainment options include mobile games, content editors, digital libraries, and streaming video.
- Financial companies like banks, and exchange mechanisms.
- Retail, Markets, and E-Commerce
- Service sector - delivery, ordering tickets, taxis, etc.
- The service industry- includes shipping, ticketing, taxis, and more.
Features of Swift Development
- The Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks are supported by Swift. These are the official frameworks that can be utilized by developers when making software for macOS or iOS devices.
- Compiler and standard libraries, core libraries, package management, and cloned repositories are only some of the open locations where Swift code can be found.
- Objective-C, Python, Ruby, C#, Haskell, Rust, and many more have all left their mark on Swift, which is a hybrid programming language.
- Previously exclusively accessible in Java and C++, Swift introduces features such as operator overloading, generics, and re-nameable variables.
- Pre-initializing variables, checking array indexes for out-of-bounds problems, managing memory automatically, ensuring integers don't overflow, implementing controlled error recovery, etc. are all patterns worth mentioning.
- Unlike Objective-C, Swift is not defined by pointers; rather, the compiler manages variable types.
Our Experience In Developing Applications Using Swift Technology
Hyperlink InfoSystem's reputation as a dependable Swift application development partner stems from the company's experienced, highly skilled staff, which devotes much time and effort to learning about each client's unique requirements before making any design or development decisions.
Our professionals have extensive experience creating apps that fully use Swift's features. We've built a plethora of business-specific iOS and Mac apps. We are the best Swift development company in London, UK.