One of its strengths, like all online CRM, is that it is in the cloud. That means that it is accessible from any device and at the same time is multiplatform. Something vital for Salesforce to be able to bring you benefits and also good results is that it is backed by a good global corporate strategy. In this way, it will allow you to improve communications and relationships between your brand and the client.
Salesforce incorporates online analysis of social media which allows the monitoring of the online reputation of services or products. Integrating this analysis with the customer service centers to enhance support strategies and solve non-conformities.
Among the many CRM tools on the market, Salesforce is one of the oldest and most recognized internationally. With its long experience, this company now offers a high-quality service to promote all companies' development, whatever their size or their sector of activity. Thanks to a customizable system, the implementation of the CRM is done quickly and very simply.
Founded in 1999 in San Francisco, Salesforce is today the market leader in CRM services. A pioneer in the field, this company has developed a quality service with permanent innovations to meet best the needs of its hundreds of thousands of companies that trust it.
To facilitate business development, Salesforce today offers thousands of pre-integrated applications on AppExchange that allow customization of the tool and enhance its customers' capabilities. On average, customers who have trusted this company today experience more than a 39% increase in their business productivity. This increase in productivity is even more significant, thanks to the mobile access developed by Salesforce.
Simplified Management Of The Activity
Designed to improve business performance, Salesforce CRM tools allow better intra-company communication and more efficient management of its daily activity. Facilitating interactions between the company's various departments, projects, and tasks are managed more efficiently and continuously. Bringing together all customer data and information related to completed or ongoing projects, collaborative work is thus simplified.
As much for SMEs and start-ups as for large companies, Salesforce offers better management of tasks and dramatically improves productivity: up to + 32% in sales and a 40% gain in productivity. To support the development of the company or facilitate its management, this tool provides services adapted to each's needs.
Thanks to a simple and clear interface, the use of CRM is accessible to all. Indeed, all the tool's services and applications are available on the cloud, allowing rapid and efficient access to all the information necessary for the company's management. To best meet individual needs, Salesforce services are customizable, ensuring that they are used appropriately for each company.
The configuration and management of the applications (sales, services, marketing, etc.) are simple, and Hyperlink InfoSystem can assist you with its implementation by customizing it to your business needs. Salesforce's CRM allows you to keep permanent control over company activities and offers open-source access to all company members.
Advanced Options Offered By Salesforce
- Mobile management and services
- Automation of quotes and invoices
- Customer service and support center
- Results and performance statistics
- Corporate social network
The Benefits Of Salesforce
- Available in multiple languages
- High-quality service
- One of the oldest companies in the field
- Automatic update
- Cloud service
Maximize The Impact Of Sales Cloud With a Successful Implementation
Achieving performance goals requires the expert implementation of the right platform. Once completed, automating the Salesforce module can make all the difference in finding the leads and customers to engage with your business.
Experience has taught us that Salesforce Sales Cloud can do the following:
- Automate: Eliminate wasted time on finding accounts by automating tasks.
- Territory: Optimizing the territory through commercial segmentation
- Segmentation: Segment distribution channels
- Equality: Equality in the retrocession of contact files
- Conversion: A measured conversion rate of offers
- Adoption: An Adoption of CRM by the team
- Measure: the relevance of performance
- Visibility: Understand and prioritize perspectives and opportunities
- Forecast accuracy: Ensure faster and more accurate forecasts
- Improved Efficiency: Connect to sales activities in less time and seamlessly link sales to marketing
- Long-term relationships: increase customer and partner loyalty to enhance satisfaction and revenue
Hyperlink InfoSystem Can Help You With The Implementation Of Salesforce
By using a CRM like Salesforce, you automate part of your customer management. You thus reduce your sales representatives' administrative burden for the benefit of a better relationship with your customers and prospects. Such a tool is, therefore, beneficial for the growth of your business. Our developers can always assist you with the implementation of Salesforce.
Our Salesforce Consultancy, An Assured Success
Salesforce CRM consulting has been in place for over 17 years. For this reason, its processes are a compendium of the best practices of thousands of companies in the management of their customers and sales. Implementing a CRM is apparently natural for a commercial team with experience and a minimum degree of organization. But a hasty adoption of Salesforce, simply as one more tool, would almost certainly lead to an incorrect implementation, causing problems in processes, data and most importantly, in the relationship with customers.
How We Do Salesforce CRM Consulting
- Through a consulting process, from which a plan is obtained that covers the following key factors:
- Identification of objectives and measurable indicators of success.
- Process modeling and its implementation in Salesforce.
- Inventory of necessary system integrations.
- Details of the data to be imported and what is more important, identification of those responsible for them.
- Necessary requirements and final status to be achieved.
- Implementation and training plan.