Prestashop competes with other software that offers similar services such as Magento, OpenCart, or WooCommerce. However, the latter is improving and managing to stand out in recent years. Prestashop remains the preferred choice for large and medium-sized businesses. This is due to many management options available, especially useful in stores with a high number of products that require complex stock management.
Who Should Use PrestaShop?
PrestaShop is a tool that allows us to both create and manage e-commerce in a very intuitive way, so PrestaShop is suitable for all audiences.
There may be different scenarios in which we may be interested in using PrestaShop:
- If you have a business and you want to manage the store yourself.
- If you want to have a fantastic e-commerce website where all sales processes can be easily carried out and controlled.
- If you are dedicated to e-commerce, you can find businesses with a virtual store developed with PrestaShop and look for someone to take care of maintenance or other specific actions.
Prestashop Is Excellent For The Development Of Your Online Store.
More and more people buy more through online stores. Here, we present one of the preferred tools for people who choose to start an Internet business.
At Hyperlink InfoSystem, we know the advantages of this effective CMS, and that is why we have a team of professionals in the development of PrestaShop in the UK. If you are thinking of growing your business, we are at your disposal to inform you about how we can do it through an online store.
The dispersion of businesses of this type has led to the creation of specific software designed to meet the needs of both the seller and the customer in the purchase process. It is a content manager that will offer you numerous advantages.
It is ideal for SMEs to start with an online store since it will allow you to work quickly and efficiently and update the product catalog in a very agile way. It is developed in Apache, PHP, MySQL and uses a Smarty template that you can optimize without problems. We are facing an amiable content manager. Anyone can work with it from their control panel without any problem and make the configurations that they consider necessary. Our team of professionals will train you in the platform's operation so you can manage it easily.
Advantages Of Creating An Online Store:
- Intuitive And Easy To Use: Hyperlink InfoSystem will help you configure it and establish the control panel to customize it to your liking through the instructions you provide us.
- Also comes a default template.
- Attractive Design: Easily customizable and with a wide variety of templates
- A Large Number Of Modules: With different functionalities, both free and paid.
- Excellent Customer And Order Management: If something is not being done well and that can be improved, some statistics will tell you.
- Complete And Intuitive Control Panel: Also known as back-office. It is one of the strengths of PrestaShop. it allows you to manage orders, payment gateways, create additional modules
- Modules And Templates: When we create an online store, it is best to customize it to the specific theme that we are going to offer. In the Marketplace section of Prestashop modules, we will find several modules that we can add to improve the service.
- Community: It will help you get an updated platform with new modules and tools.
- Low Economic Cost: Compared with other CMS, its maintenance cost is lower and allows you to launch your e-commerce without a considerable expense.
How The PrestaShop E-commerce System Works
PrestaShop works as a stand-alone system. The basic equipment already contains over 310 functions, which should be sufficient to optimally sell products on the Internet and completely free of charge. Certain additional functions can be customized with various modules if required.
A look at the detailed list of functions that PrestaShop provides shows that the basic scope is actually very considerable. In addition to the standard functions such as extensive catalog management, order management and flexible shipping options, there are other options with which PrestaShop exceeds the "out-of-the-box" capabilities of many other e-commerce solutions:
Product Price Comparison
Customers can compare the features and prices of two or more products. Specific URLs are created for the comparison, so customers can send the results to friends or acquaintances.
Comprehensive Inventory Management
PrestaShop includes inventory management that can be used to distinguish physical inventory from what is available in stores.
One Page Checkout
Orders can be placed on a single page. This helps reduce the number of abandoned purchases.
Saving Shopping Carts
Customers can save their shopping carts for a predefined period of time. In this way, contents can be added to the shopping cart without having to make an immediate purchase. Customers can think about their purchase in peace.
An integrated returns management system makes it easy for customers to return their goods. This also makes it easier for the retailer to manage returns.
Certain shop models provide for the sale of products to dealers. Individual prices can be created for these.
PrestaShop allows the administration of several shops in different languages, with different currencies or under different domains.
Customers can receive rewards in the form of points for their orders. These points can then be converted into a discount.