Magento is an e-commerce platform that makes many functionalities available to the user, thanks to the fact that it is an open-source solution. Magento is a flexible and scalable platform. It is highly customizable to the needs of the user. Hyperlink InfoSystem as an expert in Magento, can help our clients with e-commerce websites developed using Magento.
Some Of The Features Of Magento Are:
- Layered navigation extensions can be used to filter products.
- An advanced search engine can be implemented that enables the EAN search and semantic search.
- It is also possible to adapt the design to mobile devices, which is especially useful in working with salespeople to show the products to customers through other devices.
Possibility Of Private Management
- The registration restriction implies that anyone can create an account but will not have access to the website prices until they have been validated. This is a small action that prevents people from whom you are not going to do business, or even the competition, from seeing prices, offers, or strategies of a company.
- This platform can also be modified so that each of the clients appears their price range. In this way, personalized offers or specific agreements can be made with each client without any misunderstandings, as the default prices do not appear on the website.
- To enhance this private management, you can choose not to index the page on Google. In this way, it cannot be found through the search engine, but it will serve customers.
Price And Customer Groups
- Different groups of customers can be classified by their purchase volume.
- Different price ranges and discounts can also be established depending on the purchase volume of each client. The more volume of purchase they make, the cheaper it can be.
Management Of Different Forms Of Payment
Different forms of payment can be implemented on the same website. The most requested are usually deferred payment and bank transfers.
Integration With ERP
Many companies work with systems to manage their logistics. Depending on the ERP with which the company operates, the integration can be done directly with an extension that Magento offers or custom development.
Magento As The Best Platform For B2B Businesses
In addition to the features mentioned above, reference can also be made to the possibility of having a multi-store and multi-warehouse, the chance of synchronizing catalogs and automating orders, and even the multitude of tools that it incorporates for the sales team.
Opting for Magento for B2B business is one of the best options on the market today.
The Benefits Of Having Magento Are:
- Maintenance Of The Virtual Store: After creating the online store, the handling of Magento is effortless, so much that the owner of the store can manage it without the continuous help of a programmer.
- It Contains Many Tools: These tools help to manage the online store better, perform analysis, manage complaints, customer service, and more. A single database can manage all customers. It also has tools such as multi-language, multi-currency support, international support, product navigation, shipping, and more.
- Adaptability: Magento can be shaped into whatever you want it to be. It adapts to the user's needs since it is highly scalable and flexible and can be customized to serve any business model. You can modify everything necessary to respond effectively to the wishes of the user.
- SEO: Each page is developed with the corresponding SEO; the title and the description already help customers find your online store without spending more money or time.
- Magento Supports Mobile Commerce: Magento platform owners can offer a better shopping experience across multiple devices. Especially those mobile devices that do not have flash support.
- Metrics: With Magento, the online store is associated with Google Analytics, Google Base, and Google Checkout. These tools are handy since through them, you can obtain reports on shopping abandonments, the most used search terms within your store, and data that is of special relevance to the page's owner.
- Security: Magento is a secure platform. Customers will buy on this platform with a sense of security.
- Finding and Sharing Products: The Magento platform helps the user to see what they are looking for.
- Navigation Filters: The user can use different filters (colors, brands, prices) to facilitate the search for the product that best suits their needs.
- Build Customer Loyalty: Through a unique shopping experience, you build customer loyalty.
Magento is actually a software that has characteristics similar to other e-commerce platforms:
- Open-source: it follows the open source philosophy, which allows access to source files for all who need it.
- Free: it costs nothing. You can download and install it on your server or hosting plan without anyone charging you for it.
- Multiplatform: it runs perfectly on Linux, Windows and Unix servers where PHP-MySQL is installed.
- Multi-language: it offers hundreds of translations so you can have your virtual store in the mother tongue.
- Thousands of Templates: it gives you access to thousands of templates to customize the design of your store for free.
- Free Plugins: it offers free plugins or modules to extend Magento's native functionalities.
- Product Management: it allows you to catalog, classify, register, cancel and modify products that you are going to offer in your online store.
- User Administration: it allows you to manage the users who manage the administrative portal of the online store.
- Customer Management: it offers the possibility of managing customers, their data and purchases.
- Payment Configuration: you can configure your online payment methods (PayPal, Credit Card) and offline (Bank transfer, etc.) according to your convenience.
- Shipping Tracking: there are many modules that allow you to track the shipment to see its status after purchase.
- Stock Control: it let you know how many products are left and have your customers notified at all times.
- Ratings: it allows users to rate the purchase, the product and leave comments.
- Statistics And Reports: it includes marketing tools to generate reports of purchases, statistics, products, etc.
- Discount Coupons: perfect to encourage purchases by offering juicy discounts, it includes a system for you to configure them easily.
- Currency Management: it allows you to sell in different types of currencies, as well as manage and apply taxes as you need.
- Newsletters: it offers configuration and sending of newsletters to keep your customers informed of all the promotions that exist.