BigCommerce allows you to create a professional eCommerce site thanks to the fact that it offers great flexibility through a series of tools that have the potential to take your online store to another level. Suffice it to say that its e-commerce platform has thousands of online stores around the world.
Because it is an eCommerce platform designed with a forward-looking approach, BigCommerce is ideal for different online businesses. It offers a wide range of built-in functions and is also very easy to use, so you do not need advanced knowledge to create an online store.
Zoom on the basic options: adding a product and creating a catalog on BigCommerce. The interface for adding a product and category is complete through its different sections. In the 'Details' tab, you can specify all the parameters of your product: name, price, corresponding category, weight, a description of the product, delivery method/costs, and product availability. Other additional fields can be created in 'Custom Fields'. In 'Inventory', it is possible to define a stock tracking of the added product. Other advanced features are interesting such as the one linked to 'Google Shopping,' which allows you to program the appearance of the product directly on the famous price comparison. Finally, an integrated kit of essential tools is another real asset. Unlike many other e-commerce solutions, from your site's creation, BigCommerce provides you with additional modules directly integrated into the software, namely the "Built-in tools." Included in your package's price, it will be essential for you to set up, analyze, or manage your business. These advanced tools, in particular, allow the implementation and monitoring of web marketing actions on your site;
- Promotion Rules: functionality allowing you to create to define the first type of promotional offers in the form of regulations.
- Banners: a tool for adding promotional links and images through your e-commerce site.
- Coupons: a tool for adding a promo code such as percentage discounts, free shipping, or an amount in € on the total amount of the order with a minimum purchase.
- Abandoned Cart Recovery: this advanced feature is available from the Silver plan and allows you to retarget by email any prospect who has abandoned your conversion tunnel without going as far as placing an order. In other words, you can automatically reconnect by email, via coupons, for example, with users who left your payment path without carrying out transactions - i.e., for more than 70% of the carts - to encourage them to convert - 15% of them on average would convert in this case according to BigCommerce.
- Analytics: the analytics solution seems fairly basic but allows for simple monitoring and in 'Real Time' of its activity (number of orders placed, visits, turnover generated, etc.), a reasonably detailed analysis of the conversion tunnel (number of abandoned orders, turnover remaining in the basket, etc.) or even consumers (percentage of new consumers, etc.)
In the first phase of a project, after the customer has contacted us for the first time, we internally assign the incoming request according to the team's requirements.
Our contact person will then get in touch with you and, after consultation, will accompany the project until it has completed the development process.
Analysis And Conception
Here we develop an understanding of what goals the finished product pursues, what problems it solves, what core functionality it has, and what the customer's business and future users expect. We do this through an in-depth, fundamental analysis of your business.
After completing the analysis, we create an initial idea of the project to make the most appropriate decisions together with the customer based on the collected data and technical expertise.
Based on the first concept, we start to determine the functional requirements of the project. At this point, we are not yet thoroughly planning the project, as it will inevitably change in the course of development.
For this reason, we determine the core functionality of the project and start developing as soon as the customers are ready to go. With this agile approach, we can identify the best solutions and consider how best to implement them.
Agile Development Process
Agile methodology means constant work and improvement of the product and a quick reaction to changes on the part of customer requirements or other problems. We use continuous business analysis as the basis of project development to simplify the change process and find the best solutions based on what we have and how it works.
We ensure that our products serve the customer's business purposes and are also intuitive, simple, and convenient for the end-user.
An appealing design for our products' users must be pleasing, but above all, fulfill the primary purpose - intuitiveness and consistency.
We carefully test each build to ensure that the intermediate results are also usable products.
We write clean and future-oriented code, taking into account the product's requirements in terms of scalability and fast response times.
Support And Maintenance
Software solutions are products that always need improvement. The release is just a starting point for a new phase in development. During this phase, we adjust our pace and work together to offer our customers post-release support for further improvements.
Hyperlink InfoSystem – A leading BigCommerce Development Company In UK
Hyperlink InfoSystem is one of the leading BigCommerce web development agencies in the UK. With the development of many web apps with functionality ranging from simple to complex, we are best suited to develop BigCommerce websites for your company. We have experts in different aspects of BigCommerce web development, such as the user interface and user experience. Our attention to detail ensures that we excel in all our projects and have excellent customers' ratings. We are always evolving, and we use the best technologies for every project.