Thanks to digitizing their workstations, users can access all the information they need, when and where they want. Communication applications enhance collaboration and interactions between members of the same or multiple teams, such as virtual assistants or chatbots, such as Siri or Google. Now, they allow effective daily monitoring by providing useful information and recommendations, solving non-value-added tasks, and making decisions quickly.
Benefits Of Digital Workspace
Digital Workplace technology helps meet business goals. Align people with business processes and digital tools themselves to achieve maximum efficiency. We break down the benefits of these environments:
- Flexibility: Digital workplace increases the flexibility of the employees. They can work on different projects at a time because the projects are well structured and easy to navigate.
- Global Access: Digital workplace makes it easy to work from any part of the world and from any device. This is one of the most significant advantages of the workplace.
- Increased Productivity: Digital resources and tools are beneficial. As long as professionals have the software and devices they need, their productivity will grow. It is essential to have versatile tools and a good UX design.
- Cybersecurity: Working in a digital environment implies being exposed to its endemic threats. However, it is much easier to work side by side with the IT department since the tools are centralized. Therefore, if you work as a team and expose the requirements and problems that may arise, it is easy to ensure the data's integrity.
- Cooperation: Digital work environments enhance teamwork. Team members are encouraged to work together to be productive.
- Simplicity: These types of work environments can be used immediately after their integration. Also, it is unnecessary to train employees to use them since these tools are very intuitive.
Examples Of Digital Initiatives In The Workplace
The digital workplace can include initiatives such as:
- Digital tools for team collaboration.
- Efficient information tools, such as cloud file sharing and electronic files.
- Records management software that can submit reports to the correct repository and replace the physical file process.
- Implementation of a paperless office, which focuses on replacing paper processes with digital workflows.
- Online calendars can be synced across multiple accounts or platforms.
Digital Workplace With Hyperlink InfoSystem
At Hyperlink InfoSystem, our goal is to increase employee engagement and productivity and meet customer needs in the era of digital transformation.
For them, we customize the provisioning requests of our clients as much as possible:
- We offer layout and configuration services for each of the jobs.
- We install the models depending on the type of equipment or the different uses that are made of them. The layout uses the client's corporate image and the client's applications for its users.
- We can develop this type of service in our workshop and then move the assembled equipment to the client's premises depending on the installation needs required, but we can also perform these services directly in their offices.
- The configuration of the equipment (PCs, tablets or laptops, printers, or any other type of peripheral) is mostly done on-site, together with user data migration or other required customizations.
- The equipment customization service we offer also includes labeling and screen printing options.