UX Design (User Experience Design) is a design philosophy that aims to create products that meet its end users' specific needs, achieving the highest satisfaction and best possible user experience with the minimum effort.
The quality of the user experience is at the heart of the success of a mobile application project. Indeed, if you want your application to be used as often as possible, it is essential to make it simple, intuitive, and efficient. User experience must be a priority, whether your application is your sole communication channel with your target audience or whether it is part of a broader digital ecosystem.
Any mobile application must meet specific objectives. It is not a question of making an application just for fun or because it is trendy, or your management committee requested an application. Your mobile application must provide real added value that justifies it being downloaded, stored, and above all, used.
Characteristics Of a Good User Interface/user Experience
The fewer decorative elements that are part of an interface, the easier it will be to identify the functional elements. Simplicity is key in any design to allow a good interaction between user and interface. Before adding additional features and content to your interface, remember to ask yourself the following question "Is this element or function essential for the user? We must make sure that each function or element has a specific purpose.
To achieve a clear interface, it is recommended to name menu items and any other type of action item by name and clearly. With this, you will facilitate the user's navigation and avoid negative user experiences.
Considering that most users browse websites and mobile applications daily, there are some aspects of an interface that almost all users are familiar with. The use of universal icons such as the "hamburger menu" in apps or the placement of the logo in the upper left part of a website will help us create a relationship of familiarity between the interface and the user, facilitating navigation to improve your user experience.
A document is popularly known as a "style guide" is essential to any interface design. The style guide includes the color palette, the fonts, and when to use them, the language and tone of communication, style, and treatment of the images. This document is essential and helps us maintain visual coherence between the different sections or sections of a project.
Although at first glance, speed can be considered a characteristic of the User Experience (UX), when we refer to a User Interface being fast, we do it in the sense of learning. That a user becomes familiar with and knows how to navigate a User Interface quickly is essential and very important so that each time the user visits our app, they do not have to learn how to interact with the interface from scratch.
Tools For Designing Mobile App UI and UX
- Adobe Illustrator
- 3ds Max
- Adobe Photoshop
UI And UX Trends
- Liquid swipe and buttonless design
- Advanced animation
- Improved digital illustrations
- Abstract data visualization
- Smooth and convenient voice-interactions
- Improved personalization
- Password-less login
- Dark mode or themes
Top UI And UX Development Agency
Hyperlink InfoSystem is an IT solution agency in the UK. With the development of tons of excellent UI and UX apps with complex functionalities, we are best suited to develop your mobile business app. We have experts in different aspects of UI and UX development. Our attention to detail ensures that we excel in all our projects and have excellent customers' ratings. We are always evolving, and we use the best technologies for every project.
Factors That Differentiate Us:
- We integrate with your development team
- Frontend UX development
- Experts in responsive UX web design
- Custom UX / UI design
- Conversion Oriented Design (CRO)
- We analyze your users
- More than 8 years of experience
Keys For The Implementation Of UX Design
To implement a UX Design model that meets the needs of the company, as well as those of the user or client, the following factors must be considered, which will allow effective integration of this model.
1. Identification of the strategic objectives of the company, as well as the target audiences. This is essential information for creating the model.
2. Development of a set of design elements related to the brand image to be projected. These elements must be clear and concise, but they must also be able to adjust to the different target audiences and the evolution that the company has planned in the coming years.
3. Development of the required software. Scrum is an example of agile methodology, which can be used to create this software in an interactive way. In addition, it allows you to carry out tests in the different phases of development, in order to know if it meets the needs.
4. Design of portals and online services focused on the user, in their ease of use and understanding that, in turn, adjust to the needs of the company.
5. Generation of marketing and communication strategies that provide solidity to the development of these initiatives, encompassing UX Design around the company's goals, through forceful and creative actions that adjust to the needs and perception of the client.
6. Improved communication between the user and the company, which results in the identification of needs by the client, information that can be used to develop strategies that strengthen the competitiveness and positioning of the company.
What benefit does it have for the company?
UX Design adds value and coherence to the company's communication actions, offers a corporate image adjusted to the needs of the client and improves the user experience.
In short, UX Design is a way of understanding design as a series of visual and strategic tools that, in addition to participating in the creation of the identity and image of a company, involve the user and improve their experience with the brand.