Advantages Of Using Voice Assistants For The Home
Of all the advantages that voice assistants can have, here are some of the most important:
- Request Information From The Internet: The use of voice assistants for the home gives you this functionality that we already know from mobile voice assistants. You can ask it about the traffic, the weather, the news, the meaning of something, history etc.
- Calendar And Agenda: If you connect them with your calendar (Google home can only be connected with google calendar), you can operate with your calendar as you do with the mobile voice assistant.
- Set Timers, Reminders: It is reasonably necessary functionality, but it can be useful, especially in the kitchen. They can also write things down on a shopping list. But of course, you won't have it later in the supermarket.
- Listen To Music: With your voice assistant, you can ask for any music of your voice, and it will begin to play it almost immediately.
- Connection With Other Devices: This is the advantage that most differentiates it concerning the mobile assistant. Using voice assistants for the home, we can give commands to other appliances in the house that are connected to it. For example, we can tell it to turn on the television and play an episode of our favorite series with just a voice command. Amazon says it is working on tools that will allow you to control the microwave with your voice so that you can use it without even getting up from the sofa.
The Most Used Voice Assistants
- Google Home
- Amazon Echo/Alexa
- Google assistant
Hyperlink InfoSystem Fields Of Activity
There is a sophisticated strategy behind every successful skill. We advise you on all essential questions about the voice assistant app development's conception and dialogue options, precisely tailored to your target group. We always keep your business model in mind.
We take over the development of your voice assistant and publish it most professionally. In development, we rely on the highest quality standards so that smooth use can be guaranteed. We can also integrate additional APIs into the voice assistant and thus link the voice assistant with your data.
Users use a variety of ways to interact with their voice assistant. We take care of your voice assistant's continuous maintenance to integrate additional dialogue options and their variants so that the users always achieve the goal of their interaction.
Realize The Potential Of Voice Assistant Solutions
Voice assistants can be found in all areas of life - the diverse skills of Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant, etc. are particularly well-known and widely used. These voice assistants' capabilities are particularly advanced when it comes to SmartHome: Countless tasks can be controlled and networked here and automated. From mowing the lawn to digital shopping. Voice-controlled applications are also beneficial in the car, such as programming navigation systems, reading out data from the on-board computer, and much more. We would be happy to advise you on how you can create creative and individual solutions with voice solutions, delight customers in the long term, and advance your business.
What Voice Assistant Can Do
Apple is the pioneer in voice control with its well-known Siri voice assistant. There are also other popular names such as Alexa, Cortana or Bixby. The big advantage with Alexa and Siri is that they are networked with a cloud. The advantage of Google and Siri is that their operating systems offer the option of using voice control without an Internet connection. To do this, users have to make the necessary settings. This is certainly an advantage if the internet connection is unstable.
What Voice Assistant Users Frequently Use
- Web Search
- TV Shows and Films
- Sports Information
- Payment Services
The Basic Architecture Of Voice Assistants
For voice assistants to work, there are at least two places where there must be functionalities: the device on site and the software in the cloud. Often, there is also a third place: the software of a third company that operates voice apps (skills, actions).
Voice Assistant Function On Site
There is a device that provides the human-machine interface at the place where voice assistants are used. These are often the Amazon Echo or Google Home smart speakers, or simply the Google Assistant app on a smartphone. But it can also be other interfaces integrated in household appliances or in the car. These interfaces essentially consist of microphones, speakers and some integrated electronics.
Voice Assistant Function In The Cloud
The most important functions of a voice assistant can be found in the cloud or in the data center of the respective provider (with Alexa in the Amazon Cloud, with Google Assistant in the Google Cloud). The on-site smart speakers therefore always need a connection to this cloud software in order to process the spoken queries there and to determine the response dialogues. Therefore, the device must always be connected to the Internet on site if it is to be used.
Functions In Third-party Apps
The voice assistant software in the cloud finally offers software interfaces via which it can pass on requests to third-party software for processing there (e.g. through a company's own programming).
These software can either be on the voice app provider's own servers or in rented computer space in the cloud. If you want to remain in the plausible image of a voice assistant, these voice apps would be brain extensions that add new functions.